1. The contents of the order. Once a year, on the day of placing the order, Dun & Bradstreet Estonia AS sends to the Client:
o Credit rating certificates in paper form in Estonian, English and Russian languages (sent by ordinary mail)
o Credit rating certificates in pdf format in Estonian, English and Russian languages
o Credit rating logos in png graphic file format in Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish languages
o The code of the live credit rating logo – when the logo is placed on the website, the visitors are shown the current verified credit rating of the company as of the current day. Live logo available in Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish languages
o Public credit rating logo next to the company’s data on Krediidiraportid.ee
o Invoice for the services provided, sent by e-mail (for 1 year)
2. Automatic order renewal. The order is automatically renewed annually on the day of placing the order if:
o The company maintains a positive credit rating (AAA, AA or A)
o The Client or Dun & Bradstreet Estonia AS did not express intention to cancel the order (in writing)
3. Service fee. Once a year, on the day of placing the order, Dun & Bradstreet Estonia issues the invoice for the annual use of the service. The invoice payment term is 7 days, unless otherwise agreed by the parties. Dun & Bradstreet Estonia has the right to change the annual fee of the Credit Rating marketing package, notifying the Client accordingly at least 1 month in advance.
4. Order cancellation policy. The client has the right to cancel the order at any time, except where less than 14 calendar days are left before the date of the next automatic renewal of the order. Please inform about cancellation of the order in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the cancellation notice is received in a timely manner, the order is canceled and new materials, as well as the next invoice, are not sent.
5. Credit rating changes. Dun & Bradstreet Estonia cannot guarantee that the credit rating of the company will not change during the period of the order. The rating may increase or decrease, for example, as a result of a change of board members, owners or their background information, submission of a new annual report, occurrence of payment irregularities or expiration of limitation periods. Rating decrease does not relieve the Client of the obligation to pay any issued invoices.
6. Credit rating change notification. Where in 30 days before the date of renewal of the order the credit rating of the Client’s company decreases below the level it was on at the beginning of the annual period, but still remains positive (at least A), Dun & Bradstreet Estonia shall send (by email) to the Client a notification about the change in the credit rating.
7. Use of materials in case of a decrease of the company’s credit rating. Where the Client’s credit rating decreases below level A, the public demonstration of the credit rating on the company’s information page on the Krediidiraportid.ee portal and in the live logo stops, but the Client continues to have the right to use the received certificates and logos in png format so that the date (on the logo) or the year (on the certificate) remain visible.
8. Cancellation of automatic renewal of an order as a result of a decrease of the credit rating. Where by the day of the renewal of the order the rating of the company decreases below level A, the order is canceled and new materials, as well as the next invoice, are not sent.
9. Notification of a change in contact details. In order to ensure timely delivery of materials, the Client undertakes to inform about any changes in provided contact details (postal address, email, telephone number) and any changes of the contact person by sending an email to email@example.com.